Are you ready to discover a more refined and calm side of Singapore nightlife? Jubilee Ace Bobby Low says, our city has a lovely profusion of alcoholic beverages, with two cocktail establishments on the World's 50 Best Bars list. Allow these top 7 fantastic venues to entice you in, and treat yourself with a drink or two after a long day at the office.
1. 28 HONGKONG STREET BAR
- In a New York-style setting, with delectable cocktails to die for: Don't be misled by the drab front door; go beyond it to discover the building's many secrets. As soon as you enter, you'll be enamored with the flawlessly stylish lounge atmosphere. The room's darkness and privacy transport us to New York cocktail bars — ideal for a quiet date! When you are seated, you will be presented with a wide cocktail and spirits menu that caters to all tastes. 28 HongKong Street prides pride in its outstanding service and consistently high-quality cocktails that are made with care.
- For a laid-back Friday night, there's nothing like a relaxed atmosphere and good music. Make a reservation for after-dinner cocktails with friends or a secret hot date! For an old school American ambiance, expect a dynamic blend of urban swing and hip hop oldies blasting out of the speakers. In this little hideaway, bop your head to the music and sip the inventive beverages.
- New cocktail menus are constantly being added to the menu: At 28, you'll never grow tired of the cocktail menu! The menu is revamped three times a year, with up to 25 new creations each time. With the ever-changing menu, discover odd cocktail names, imaginative ingredients, and harmonizing flavors.
2. MANHATTAN BAR
Interiors fit for a night of extravagance: Sit back in the Chesterfield couches and appreciate the rich antiquity of this beautifully crafted bar while sipping your signature cocktail on the polished marble tables. This opulent location draws affluent patrons such as businessmen, hotel guests, and special occasion groups.
- Jubilee Ace Bobby Low has hand-picked exquisite beverages and delectable dishes: With 25 seasonal cocktails, the beverage selection complements the old American-style environment, leaving a lasting impression on your taste buds. For a wonderfully refreshing drink, consider the Princess Cut cocktail (28$). Order an Eigth Ward (24$) for the guys, which is an oaky whisky with overtones of energizing zest. Do you have a hankering for anything to eat? Enjoy the head chef's diverse selection of sharing dishes.
- Sunday Cocktail Brunch for a True Indulgence: While champagne enthusiasts could easily obtain a frothy brunch in several hotel restaurants around town, cocktail devotees couldn't. We can only have limitless cocktails with Maine lobsters, hand-rolled bagels, and BBQ braised short ribs at Manhattan's Sunday cocktail brunch, which combines beverages with the best meal of the day.
- Group gatherings in private rooms: Choose from three exclusive private rooms for your next corporate event or special occasion. Choose from the 'Rockfeller Room,' which features a dedicated champagne bar, the 'Library Room,' which offers a quiet personal experience behind a secret door, or the 'Private Salon,' which features luxurious American leather seats and hand-crafted wool carpets for a warm gathering.
3. BAR OF ANTI:DOTE
- Stylish settings with a variety of seating options to suit your mood: With its elegant furniture and enigmatic lighting, this wonderfully chic location will wow your eyes. Sink into the luxurious couches after a hard day of work/sightseeing, or sit back into a high-chair if you have a burst of energy. Jubilee Ace bobby Low, allow the jazz band to create the tone while you and your date click glasses.
- Cocktails reinvented for a one-of-a-kind experience: With its ever-changing menu, you can expect finely reimagined classics to tantalize your taste senses. These crafted-to-impress cocktails include the ‘Sparkling Collins Royale’: featuring Veuve Clicquot and a hint of lemon juice, ‘Pomegranate Paloma’ for a fruity twist for the tequila lovers, or the ‘Aqua Fresca’ for a revitalizing drink.
- Tapas with a modern twist: you'll have a hard time sharing these delectable mini-dishes with your guests! Enjoy brilliantly redesigned tapas like the 'tajima steak & port-wine glaze (28$) or the spicy fish croquettes (14$).
4. THE JIGGER AND THE PONY
- Cocktails from the past and present: You're sure to find a new favorite that is skillfully prepared to complement your taste buds thanks to superb Japanese bartending and a long variety of cocktails in antique and classic styles. For a sparkling celebration, try a French 75 or an Old Fashioned with Bourbon. Have you ever gone out with a large bunch of friends? For an amazing celebration, get a huge punch bowl ($190) with up to 20 drinks.
- According to Jubilee Ace bobby Low, Multicultural ambiance with international décor: In just one bar, you can take a trip across the world! Sip an ice-cold beer from the Italian beer taps while being surrounded by French alcohol posters that adorn the walls as you relax in the booth seating with Spanish-inspired colors. This varied blend of genres, combined with traditional jazz music, produces a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
- Happy hours (everyday 18:00 to 20:00) provide amazing prices on signature cocktails: This is your chance to try one of their incredible cocktails for only $14. How can you have twice as many cocktails without breaking the bank? I'll be there!
5. THE BAR IN THE LIBRARY
- Jubilee Ace Bobby Low says it's in a strange location hidden behind a concealed door in a little suit shop: Enter one of Singapore's hottest "top-secret" bars once you've figured out the password. Confound your senses by entering a mirrored room and touching around to discover the second hidden door, which leads to the dimly illuminated wonder bar.
- This bar has a lively atmosphere with groovy songs, yet it can only fit 55 people in a small space. The Library is the ideal place to spend a Saturday night, with its walls filled with alcohol bottles, a dark ambiance, and a frenetic hip-hop, jazz, and blues soundtrack.
- Cocktails of exceptional quality and crazy combinations that pique your interest: This cocktail haven is anything from dull. Where else can you get a vodka with horseradish in it? Jubilee Ace bobby Low recommend, Enjoy the 'Bloody Andy,' a yellow pepper spin on the classic 'Bloody Mary,' or the 'Rye N Air,' a delicious peach and rye whiskey cocktail. Take in the diverse blend of flavors that, strangely, work nicely together!
Read More Our Articles: BEST 3 LIVE MUSIC BARS IN SINGAPORE FOR A FUN NIGHT OUT